The 7.5 habits of highly successful lifelong learners was interesting to view. I think the hardest one for me is 7.5-play. As I was thinking about the other 7 habits and determining how they might fit into play, I see the possibility of viewing play as a means to accomplish the goals I have identified. With the goal in mind, I don't think I'll feel as guilty about playing if I've consciously connected the play with a goal.
I love the learning contract idea for any and all learners. I'm going to use it when I present professional development workshops to my staff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have to agree with you about "play". I tend to be very focused and driven and the thought of just "playing around", even when learning, is alien. Oh, well.
Meanwhile, I too love the idea of a learning contract. I tend to think it will work best with ongoing professional development and not one trainings.day/one session
I thought I typed.............not one day/one session trainings
.
Post a Comment